PDEye is an intelligent cloud-based platform for the management of patients with Parkinson’s disease. It is designed and built on a high performance and scalable web framework, following the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and the latest technologies like video communication.
- Configurable entities and objects
- Multiple motor and non-motor metrics and questionnaires:
- Non-motor Symptoms Questionnaire (NMSQ)
- Questions of Quality of Life
- Questions of Motor Symptoms
- Non-Motor Symptom Assessment Scale for PD (NMSS)
- Parkinson’s Disease Questionnaire (PDQ-8)
- EuroQol EQ-5D-3L
- Strong reporting allowing viewing of patient status in time
- Notifications and alerts based on patient outcomes
- Secured and role-based main dashboards for administrators, doctors, nursing agencies, nurses / caregivers etc. allowing access to a rich set of modules and real-time information, based on their permissions only.
- Secured communications with video and text messaging without the need for external plug-ins